Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Stutter Step

When I read that we were to add five feeds to our Google Reader I couldn't begin to imagine what I would add. I don't surf the Net - I use the computer for work, mostly. I went to the New York Times site and saw their list of RSS feeds and I was off and running!

I love to plan vacations - all kinds of vacations. I now have the RSS feeds for the NY Times and the Chicago Tribune Travel sections as well as a NY Times Escapes section. Then I realized I could add the Book section of the Times and the Movies section of the Tribune. This was starting to be fun!

I'm still not sure how much I will use this because I don't spend lots of time on the Net. But perhaps I'll start scanning the travel articles.....

1 comment:

rich said...

here's a link to the lonely planet travel blog. more incentive for you to use rss feeds :)