Friday, October 12, 2007

I Can Acutally Use This Stuff!

A new stutter step...

While I was creating my blog I started to think about a way I might use it in my personal life. My daughter was part of a student exchange with a girl her age in Germany. My husband and I went to Germany when the exchange program was finished and spent a week with her German family. We got along famously and we invited them to come to Chicago next summer.

The father is a librarian and is in charge of a huge photo archive in the state of Bad Wurtemburg. He definitely has computer skills and so does the daughter. So, I thought it would be great fun to create a blog where we could plan their trip. I showed blogger.com to my daughter; she created the blog (taking far less time than me...) and we're off and running!

1 comment:

rich said...

that's such a cool idea!