Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Finished!!!!!

I'm a list person. I started out working on one "Thing" each week. Toward the end, however, I just wanted to cross the "Things" off my list -- have that sense of completion. So, now I'm done.

I want to thank the 10 Things team. This has been a great learning experience. I really enjoyed the self-guided aspect of this training. It was great to be able to go at my own pace. The format - "Define, Discover, Do" - was terrific. I got a basic understanding, was able to explore further and gather more information as I wanted and had the time and then I could practice the skill (always an important aspect of training).

Because I'm not particularly strong technologically it was great to have someone select "the most important things" to learn and weed through all the resources, recommending some of the best for me to read and review. I didn't need a lot of help but it was great to know the help was there. I think I'll use the time til Staff Day to go back and practice some of the things learned.

Thanks again.

2 comments:

rich said...

Congratulations! I really enjoyed reading your blog entries. I could tell that you really took the time to think about each thing and you made some great suggestions for how the library can make use of some of these new tools.

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.